PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY ON THE WEBSITE
§ 1. General provisions
- The terms used in the Policy mean:
- Website: https://tanzaniatravel.eu
- User: an entity using the publicly available Website;
- Owner: OSPREY TRAVEL Company Limited, P. O. O BOX 16926 Arusha
- Cookies: text files sent by the Website and saved on the device end user that the User uses while browsing the pages websites. The files contain necessary information for properly functioning of the Website.
- Cookies usually contain the website’s domain name from which they come from, their storage time on the device end and number;
- The purpose of the Policy is in particular:
- providing Users with privacy protection to the extent corresponding to standards and requirements specified in applicable legal regulations.
- The Owner restricts the collection and use of information about Users to the necessary minimum, required to provide services to them.
- In order to gain full access through the Website to the content and services offered by Owner, it is advisable to accept the rules resulting from the Policy.
- They are applicable, among others the following legal provisions:
- Act of July 16, 2004, Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws 2017.1907, i.e. d.);
- Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2017.1219 i.e. as amended)
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to data processing personal data and on the free movement of such data and repeal Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ L 119, 04/04/2016) together with the Polish provisions on the protection of personal data.
§ 2. Protection of privacy and personal data
- Users’ data is processed by the Owner in accordance with the regulations rights. Users’ personal data obtained by the Owner are processed on the basis of the consent given by the User or the occurrence of another condition authorizing the processing of data in accordance with the provisions, in particular the Regulation.
- The owner takes special care to protect the interests of the data subjects they concern, and in particular ensures that the data are:
- processed in accordance with the law, reliably and transparently for customers and other data subjects;
- collected in clear and legally justified results and not further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which are processed;
- correct and updated as necessary;
- stored in a form that allows the identification of the data subject, for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are provided processed;
- processed in a manner that ensures adequate data security personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by appropriate technical or organizational measures,
- The owner uses appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure protection processed personal data appropriate to the nature, scope, context and purpose processing and the risk of violating the rights or freedoms of natural persons.
- The owner strives to systematically modernize the IT solutions used, technical and organizational measures to protect this data, in particular the Owner provides updates of IT security measures to ensure security against viruses, unauthorized access and other threats arising from functioning of the IT system and telecommunications networks.
- Each User who in any way made their data available to the Owner. The owner provides access to data and the use of other rights to the data subjects concern, in accordance with the applicable provisions of law, including to these persons is entitled to:
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- the right to be informed about their personal data;
- the right to control data processing, including their supplementation and updating, making clear, removing;
- the right to object to processing or to limit processing;
- the right to complain to the supervisory authority and use other legal means protect your rights
- The owner may process personal data in an automated manner, including through profiling, on the terms resulting from the Regulation. In that case, the goal of Owner’s action are marketing purposes or needs to personalize the messages sent to Users (including adjusting information to the needs or expectations of the User). The User has the right to object to such processing of his data – this objection may be expressed by sending a message to the Owner’s address: https://tanzaniatravel.eu
- A person having access to personal data processes them only on the basis of Authorization of the Owner or contract for entrusting the processing of personal data only at the Owner’s request.
§ 3. Cookies
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Adjusting the content of the Website to the User’s preferences;
- Optimizing the use of the Website, in particular through recognition User’s end device,
- creating statistics,
- maintaining the User’s session,
- providing the User with advertising content.
- Cookies may be placed on the Website User’s end device.
- The collected data is used to monitor and check how Users use Website in order to improve the functioning of the Website, ensuring more effective and hassle-free navigation.
- Please note that in some cases, beyond the Owner’s control, software installed by the User on the end device, used for Web browsing (such as a web browser) introduces the default storing cookies on the User’s end device. Users can make at any time changing the settings for Cookies. These settings can remain changed, inter alia, in such a way as to block the automatic settings of Cookies or inform about their every posting on the User’s end device. Detailed information in this regard is available in the settings and instructions regarding the software (web browser).
- The user may at any time disable or restore the collection option of cookies by changing the settings in the web browser.
- Changing the settings constitutes an objection that may result in the future difficulties in using the Website. Disabling cookies completely no will mean the inability to view the content posted on the Website subject to those to which access requires logging.
- Failure to change the settings means that the data will be stored on the device end User (use of the Website will result in automatic placing Cookies on the User’s end device).
- The data stored on the User’s end device do not cause configuration changes in the User’s end device or softwar installed on this machine.
- Information on cookies also applies to other similar technologies used on the Website.
§ 4. Final Provisions
- The policy was adopted under the Owner’s order and shall enter into force on May 25, 2018 The content of the Policy may be changed in the same manner.
- Any deviations from the Policy must be made in writing under pain of nullity.
- The law applicable to the Policy is the law of the Republic of Poland.
- In matters not regulated in the Policy, the relevant provisions of law shall apply.