GDPR information clause
Based on Article. 13 of the General Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU)
2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data
and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as
GDPR), I inform you that: The administrator of your personal data is: OSPREY TRAVEL Company
Limited, P. O. O BOX 16926 Arusha
1. Contact with the Data Administrator is possible at the company’s headquarters, by telephone:
mobile: +255 754 300 813 or by e-mail: email@example.com, I inform that:
– Your personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR, in order to
implement the Tourist Services Agreement
– Personal data of you and other persons included in the documents provided voluntarily by you,
will be processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR, in order to perform the entrusted order
of the travel agency to organize trips
– Your personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR, in order to fulfill
the obligations incumbent on the Administrator.
2. The recipients of your personal data will be persons authorized by the Administrator of personal
data to process them and public administration bodies, in particular: The Tax Office, tax offices,
postal operators, carriers, banks, partners providing technical hotel services to perform tasks.
Shell we also transfer Personal Data to public authorities fighting against fraud and abuse.
3. You have the right to: request the administrator to access personal data, the right to rectify, delete
or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to
withdraw consent at any time (Art. 15, 16.17).
4. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e., the President of the
Personal Data Protection Office.
5. Providing personal data is a prerequisite for entering into a sales cooperation. The consequence of
not providing your personal data will be the inability to sell and ship procedures.
6. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making (profiling).
7. Your personal data will not be transferred to the recipient in a third country or non-governmental